Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween fun

Eric loves to cook and he was a chef for halloween. I know it's kind of girlie, but it was free and he really likes to wear his "Cookie Hat". Hours a day. Trunk or Treating was a blast. I've never heard Eric say please and thank you so many times in his life.

2 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

I think Eric looks just like you. Hat and all. I can't believe how much dark hair issac has. how cute! And you answer your question. We are done after these two. I couldn't handle anymore.

Amber said...

He's a cutie- I'll have to show madison! Anyway- I'm glad that you had a good Halloween! I think simple costumes make more sense anyway! I hope that packing and such is going well. Maybe we will get to see each other in the Spring? I guess we will see! Take Care.