Eric's started preschool this year. The first day was just play, and on the way to the car Eric got upset that we were leaving and said "But we didn't learn anything". Now that the teachers are teaching them, he's loving being in school. Now all I need is preschool for Isaac an Elizabeth at the same time!
Friday, September 25, 2009
"Everyday of preschool is the best day of my life."
Posted by Slade at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
elizabeth is so sweet. It is so fun having girls.
What adorable kids! I'm glad I found your blog so that we can keep up with you guys!
Isn't is awesome to have the kids go to preschool? I love it as well as Nathan!!!! I'm also trying to see where to put Sophia sometimes LOL. How is your baby anyways, she looks so big. Take care
Post a Comment