This year we had the opportunity to spend Christmas with all my brothers and their "women". We had a wonderful time, and the boys love all of their aunts and uncles.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Slade at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Slades, So weird I found your blog on Josh and Betsie Sayers blog. Shauna and Ben Taylor's blog address is on Betsies blog also. I know Betsie from Spokane. How do you know them. It is great now I can keep in touch. I hope that you move went well. If you ever get over to Spokane to see Amber and Jeff we will have to get together. Take Care
Cute pictures of the boys and fam. I'm glad that you had a good Christmas! Thanks for coming to see us- we had a great time! I'm calling you soon, maybe even before you see this comment! Take Care!
Post a Comment