We took Eric sledding for the first time on Monday. He had a blast.
One of the best parts was being pulled around in the parking lot.
As well as pulling Grandpa around.His favorite part, though, we didn't get a picture of. He climbs to the top of the hill, lays on his stomach, holds the sled string behind him and watches people go down. He wasn't scared, I guess he just likes "peaceful sledding". We'll definitely take him again.
2 comments:
So so fun!! Also I'm glad you like your magic bullet!! I'm jealous!! We are looking forward to visiting!! Don't you love all my double "!!"- take care!!
Hey Slade family!! It's the Ramirez family. How are you guys doing? I found you guys through the Sloans blog. Check out ours at mattandmichelle5.blogspot.com Let's keep in touch. Eric looks so big. I hope you are well.
Post a Comment