Isaac has found the cupboards. Yesterday specifically, the flour bucket. I'm so glad it was empty. He had his head and arms it it, but after he saw the camera, well, he just wanted to see how proud I was of him. I think we'll start his culinary training a little early.
Today we turned our heads and Isaac was gone. He had headed up the stairs. We found him on the third step, and then he continued to go up 2 flights of stairs! In this picture he's half way up the 2nd.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
I don't think he'll stop.
Posted by Slade at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are. I'm really happy that I was able to find your blog. Isaac looks really big, I remember when you left he was still a baby. I just started my blog so check it out. Keep in touch
http://jeff-nancy-nathan.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment