Friday, March 14, 2008

Eric got to get a bike the other day. We took him to Walmart, and he chose the ugliest one there. But he thinks it's great because it has fire on it. After that I remembered Betsie's Bunny-Racer idea, so we got the stuff for those. As much as I could remember. Eric didn't even care about his bike. All he wanted was candy. After his tummy was satisfied, he had a fun time on his bike. Now he asks for bunny cars at every meal. It's the first thing he says in the morning. "Have a bunny car? Please, please please please.

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! We are trying to decide in between a trike or a bigger girl bike for Madison- what do you think? Do you think it would be better to just forgo the trike? I'm still up in the air! Anyway, I'm glad that you all are doing great and that the bunny cars are a hit! I saw them in a magazine and thought they would be fun to make too- we are settling for bunny shaped sugar cookies with icing! Yeah! Anyway, take care!

Joe and Mary said...

I thought that WA law was that a child had to be fourty pounds OR four years old. I checked on the internet and that's was it said. I'm going to call the police station in the morning just to make sure. Travis is just getting way too big for the harness. He's just over fourty pounds and is 40 inches tall. Does Eric still fit in his harness?

Caralee and Jon said...

Those bunny cars look cute! What are they made of? Sorry, I'm out of the loop. I need ideas for what to do with Garett for easter. I have no idea what would be good for a 18 month old. Dying eggs doesn't seem like it would be good. But, those bunny cars look good.