Thursday, April 24, 2008

I know I haven't posted for a while. Sorry. Eric's been potty training for almost 2 weeks, and it's pretty involved. He sits on the potty, and won't get off until he's gone, and sometimes not even then. He wants me there alot of the time too. It's mommy time to him. Isaac is crawling everywhere, and standing on his own now, too. I've been working part time at Domino's, and usually babysit children 1-3 days a week. It's fun and we're enjoying life, it's just busy. Last week Isaac's doctor told me to try feeding hims Yobaby yogurt because part of the milk protein is broken down. I don't know that I'll ever give him dairy again. He throws up constantly and is miserable. This time I only gave him a couple tablespoons of it, and he was only sick for a day. But I felt so bad for him. Anyway, that's life in a nut-shell. Hopefully life'll slow down soon, and if anyone has any potty training tips, I'm ALL EARS!

4 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

I don't have any potty training hints but it sounds like you're pretty busy! I'm sorry to hear about Isaac. Poor boy and poor mommy! It's so hard when kids are sick. I wish I had some great advise or suggestions but I don't. I just hope things go better for him!

Amber said...

Poor Isaac!! I need to call you but here's a link for Elmo's potty time- it clicked with Madison one day and it's been nice to have one child in diapers.

www.sesameworkshop.org

Click on Elmo :) Talk to you soon!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing good. Potty training can be alot of work. Thankfully Nathan got the idea in about two days. When he understood what the potty was for he wanted to sit on it for a whole day, then he would just say potty whenever he needed to go.(i don't know if because we bought him the singing potty helped too) He's been potty trained for a month and a half and it's great no more diaper changing. I miss our conversations and the great advises you would give me. I feel bad about Isaac and hope everything turns out ok. See you soon.

Josh n Betsie said...

i want to know how you get him to poo on the toilet? i have haven't been able to get jadon to sit on the toilet yet.ugh