
I've been waiting for better pictures, but oh well. Here's the cake I made for my brother's wedding. Hopefully the other photographer got some of the cupcakes. She was going to, but I'm not sure she remembered. We'll see when we get them. This was an outdoor wedding where it ended up being about 90 degrees so that's why the flowers are kind of droopy.

Bob and Tasha cutting the cake. Her dress is beautiful!

Isn't Eric handsome? He was an excellent ring bearer. It's the longest he's ever kept his shirt tucked in (all the way down the aisle and then to my chair, where he immediately pulled it out). We told him to take the pink pillow to Bob, and get some candy out of his pocket. Bob gave him jelly beans, and Eric brought them to me and said "I want chocolate".
0 comments:
Post a Comment