Wow! You are really talented. I wish I could learn from you. I have always wanted to do those things well. I wished we lived closer. Your boys are so cute!
Issac looks just like erica but with longer hair! And those cakes were amazing. I have finally figured out your deep dark chocolate cake and it is Ben's favorite. He has me make it for him whenever we do a dessert. Thanks for that recipe! I was wondering if you had anymore cake recipes. Like a vanilla or strawberry. I would love to get those recipes too.
Caralee stalked us & now we're stalking you...hope you don't mind ;) I can't believe how big Isaac is!!! Our blog has a privacy setting. drop me an e-mail at willis.katy@gmail.com if you're interested in viewing it.
4 comments:
Wow! You are really talented. I wish I could learn from you. I have always wanted to do those things well. I wished we lived closer. Your boys are so cute!
wow I cant believe how big your boys are getting thats crazy! Where are you guys living now?
Issac looks just like erica but with longer hair! And those cakes were amazing. I have finally figured out your deep dark chocolate cake and it is Ben's favorite. He has me make it for him whenever we do a dessert. Thanks for that recipe! I was wondering if you had anymore cake recipes. Like a vanilla or strawberry. I would love to get those recipes too.
Caralee stalked us & now we're stalking you...hope you don't mind ;) I can't believe how big Isaac is!!! Our blog has a privacy setting. drop me an e-mail at willis.katy@gmail.com if you're interested in viewing it.
Post a Comment