Sunday, January 11, 2009

1st Day of Sunbeams

My name is not Eric. It is Wally. I am not a Child of God. I am a Robot. He even had his teacher calling him Wally. Is that obsessive? He doesn't go to the bathroom, he "drains his batteries", and they are not shoes, they're tires. This isn't just sunbeams, but our whole life.

4 comments:

shauna said...

That is so cute. I love when kids love something so much that they want to pretend. Right now I have Kaylee on my lap but she informed me that her name is Cinderella. I love it.

Amber said...

Eric is so awesome! He just cracks me up! Hope you guys are doing well. What's up with the whole school stuff?
Hope to chat with you soon!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you? I just found your blog. Just wanted to let you know that I just finished another batch of cloth diapers, thought you would be proud. I am expecting a little boy in March.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Michael just called and let me know about this site! It is good to see the pictures and catch up on the family. The kids are adorable. I will show this to Mama Boots when I go down there next week.