Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're having a girl!!!

What are little girls made of, made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice, and everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.

I've always wanted a girl, but never actually expected it. Oh, I can't wait.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you! Now you get to buy lots of pink! Have fun.

Josh n Betsie said...

im so excited for you. GIrls are just as fun as boys except they can wear pink and have bows in their hair.

Andrew and Kela said...

Heidi, we are so excited for you. Of course I am a little biased because I only have a little girl, but you will have so much fun playing dressup with all her little outfits. Have fun getting ready for this new little one.

Keith and Stacy said...

Congratulations from Keith and Stacy :) I found your blog on the smith family zoo site. Hope that's alright :D

Katy said...

Yeah! After the boys, a girl will be so fun!

Amber said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!
So exciting!! I was pretty sure that the babe was a girl!! I'm so excited for you gys!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Caralee and Jon said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Its so nice that you get to have variety isn't it!! Just think of all the cute things you can get with bows and ruffles! So cute!

JCT said...

All the best. It will be nice to have a female bodyguard to keep the boys in line. Happy Thanksgiving from the Thomas family.

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Congrats on having a baby girl. Now, you can finally have a partner in crime. I hope everything goes well.

rachel said...

yeah for a girl! Im so excited for you guys!