Monday, November 3, 2008

Well.....



I just had to share this picture. The poor child sits on the toilet forever when he has to, or thinks he has to go poop. You'll also notice the leaves on the counter. They're attached to a carrot. Eric was EATING it! We've been encouraged to plant a garden, and that came as an interesting blessing this year. Eric absolutely refuses to eat almost every fruit or vegetable. He won't even eat a peanut butter sandwich if it has jam on it. But he'll pick carrots out of the garden and eat them. He also eats chives, but only outside. They're referred to as green food from the Land Before Time.


Isaac also likes the carrots. Isn't he adorable?

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hilarious!!! And congrats on the eating of carrots :)
I loved the Halloween pics! So stinkin' cute!! You did a great job on the costumes! I think Issac looks adorable!! What a good Robin he made!
And yes, we are excited to staying in WA also :) Jeff will be home full-time by the end of the month! YIPEE!! :) We will have to get together sometime, but I really don't know when- maybe next July 4th? Hopefully sooner, but you never can tell :)

Caralee and Jon said...

I'm glad he'll eat from the garden. I loved gardens when I was little. I'm afraid Garett is getting pickier!