Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Girls...Whoever knew?




I've been waiting and waiting for the day Elizabeth would fit into this outfit. So last Sunday it was it. She also wore tights and cute little dress shoes. We had been at church less than ten minutes when Elizabeth started messing in her pants, so I took her to the mother's room to change her. She had had a blow-out! I thought oh no! No one even got to see her dress. She has a change of clothes, but not extra socks, and oh my goodness, no matching head band! I had never thought to pack accessories! Girls require alot more than I ever thought of. Then, miracle of all miracles, the only thing stained was her onesie, so she still got to wear the dress. How vain am I?

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Awww, she looks so cute! I'm glad I got to see the picture! :) Girls do need LOTS of accessories. Well, maybe it's the parents that need the accessories...

Josh n Betsie said...

SO SO cute. I love her dress