Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Great


I guess I've never mentioned this, but 12 days after Elizabeth was born I had a seizure, and up until this last Thursday I haven't been allowed to be alone with my kids(in case I had another one). So after my mom and Michael had to go back to work, Grandma and Grandpa Great as well as someladies from our ward have come "babysitting" us. It has been a wonderful blessing to have so much help, and we have learned so much. I have learned to ask and accept help. Eric and Isaac have learned to wake up and say "who's coming over today" and that when someone comes over, they get LOTS of attention. Eric now knows all the planets, a fact about each one, and other things about the solar system. They have also been playing doctor alot. Here is Grandpa Great fixing their broken legs. Eric has two broken legs in one splint. Thank you so much for all the help we have received. I am so greatful, especially for the opportunity to spend so much time with my grandparents. I love you.

3 comments:

shauna said...

I love the post about the dress. I am the same way where I save a certain dress because it is so cute. Without fail something will happen when they wear the special outfit you had been waiting for. That is a cute dress.

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Your baby is so cute, don't you love having a girl. I mean don't get me wrong boys are so much fun because they are always on the go, but girls are so much fun because you get to play dress up. LOL I'm glad you are doing better and hope that you completely recover soon.

Amber said...

I'm gld that you've had so much support. Also, I absolutely LOVE the dress! Super sute! And yes, girls are a lot more work :)