So I have an announcement to make. I'm pregnant! 13 weeks pregnant. Due March 15th, and we're pretty excited. Eric is too, I think. He started out saying it was a boy, not a baby and his name is Lightning McQueen. Now he says it's a baby girl and hasn't agreed on a name. We'll see. There are some people I've been trying to call, but Isaac has recently found out about all the cool stuff my purse has in it, combined with loving to hide things. We haven't seen my car keys or our cell phone for about a month, and that's where we keep all our phone numbers. We have replaced the phone, but not the keys. When did the day come when it cost more for a car key than a cell phone? Anyway, yeah, we're having a baby!!!! I haven't been too sick, but pretty tired. I look pregnant enough that some people have asked if I am, and we're, well, we're going to have THREE kids! THREE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
congrats!
Congrats!! 3 kids is fun!!
Um...I have a feeling that I must have spilled the beans. I am really sorry. I just figured that it was common knowledge since you told me. Hope you aren't mad. I hope it is a girl.
Congrats...that's so exciting!
Congrats!! I know that you are the best mom ever. You are so loving and PATIENT. I can't believe how fast time goes by.
Congratulations!!
Yay!! How exciting for you guys! We can be miserable and huge together now. :)
Post a Comment