Yesterday I was canning tomatoes and making jam. No big deal, right? I guess I've never done it with two kids at home before. I turned around and Isaac had figured out the child lock on the cupboard and gotten the tupperware lid off the powdered sugar. He had a handful in his mouth. I told Eric to look at the mess Isaac had made and.....
Eric said "Oh my goodness, we better clean it up.", and he grabbed the broom and started sweeping white powder all over the kitchen. By the end the whole floor was white.
Isaac's silent exit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
how cute! Remember when you and katrina canned all those peaches to make our apartment look good? Youre awesome. I actually had a dream the other night that you found out you were having a girl. Wouldn't that be great?
How funny! It's amazing how smart they are at such a young age! It looks like you had fun camping too.
Good for you to try canning. You are braver than I am. I love the picture of the footprints!
I love the foot prints!! Too fun! Hope you are continuing to feel well. When do you find out what you are having??? Call me K- :) So exciting!!
Actually we should chat, I guess we aren't going to Alaska, but we still haven't been assigned to any where else! Maybe Kennewick- hey that would be fun :)
Take care,
Amber
We bought the woody doll at disney land. That doesn't help much but you can get them at the disney store if there is one near by. We got the jessie doll at a yard sale...how cute is that? Just like the movie where she was given away.
Post a Comment