I forgot to mention that yes, I did get an epidural. I went the painless route and it was very pleasant. Thank you to all who gave me input, though. I just realized that I didn't have the energy or a strong enough desire to do without. Funny enough though, I was dialated to a 7 when I got there and they were pretty close to not being able to give me one. Then once I got it things slowed way down and now I wonder how much shorter it would have been without. Either way, it was a wonderful day and we have a wonderful daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh good!! Congratuations!!
Congrats and super cute pics! I just love the boys with her on the couch. I'm glad that everything went well and that you both are doing great!! Take care of you and WOW you have three kids! Super crazy!!
Post a Comment