Oh she is so cute! Aren't girls so much fun! You know how i didn't want to have a girl at first, but now i just love dressing Sophia up and take pictures of her. I love putting on bows too, but her head is too small that they just keep falling off. So I decided to put corn syrup so they stick on to her head. Love hearing about your family.
5 comments:
very cute girl!! My girls just love looking at pics of your kids!!
So cute! Congratulations!
She is so cute and looks like one of your babies!!
I meant she looks like your other children...in case that last comment sounded strange :)
Oh she is so cute! Aren't girls so much fun! You know how i didn't want to have a girl at first, but now i just love dressing Sophia up and take pictures of her. I love putting on bows too, but her head is too small that they just keep falling off. So I decided to put corn syrup so they stick on to her head. Love hearing about your family.
Post a Comment