Born Sunday, March 15th at 11:11 am
7 lbs 5 oz
21 1/2 inches
She is well loved by all. The boys want to hold her constantly, and I mean CONSTANTLY. Some things they say:
My aunt asked how big she was and Eric said "As little as a doll"
Eric keeps looking at her and saying "She's so cute"
She wants to eat pink steak and fruit because she's a girl.
We've planned on calling her Elizabeth, but Isaac can only say Beth, or baby most often, and Eric insists that her name is Elizabeth Ann.
We'll have more pictures soon
6 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Did you use the epidural?
welcome elizabeth!!! congratulations she is SO cute!!!
congrats. SHe is so cute! and 11:11 am. DId you make a wish?
Oh, Heidi, she is so pretty! I am so happy for you! I will try to come visit you next week - my kiddos have been sick this week, so we'll give the germs time to go far far away. Congratulations!
a big congrats!!! She is so cute & i'm glad she is so well loved already!
Congrats!! I can't wait to meet her in person :)
Post a Comment