
Eric helped me make Mac & Cheese the other day. When we went to eat, he insisted that it was HIS and had to eat out of the serving bowl with the serving spoon. He has also started really liking fish sticks. He'll usually eat 7-10 of them, and because of the name, wants to eat them with chop sticks. I love his thought process. It makes sense.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The Foods Children Eat
Posted by Slade at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw your exercise post...don't you hate when that happens. You are so good and then you end up right where you were before. I like running outside but I wish I had a treadmill. Sometimes I don't want to get up early and just want to stay in my warm home. I get motivated by listening to music that pumps me up. A lot of it is Ben's rock music, but sometimes I put on church music or a good soundtrack and run. It keeps me interested in the music at least. And just for fun I like to watch musicals and try to dance along. My girls love Hairspray and I have learned a couple of the dances. They are difficult to follow but a lot of times we all just ended up dancing together with the music. I don't know if that helped at all. I hope it goes well for you. I am running because I don't want to gain too much weight with this baby. So far it's been pretty good. I am over half-way and only 10 lbs. Hopefully I will only gain 10 more on the second half! I know what you mean about getting bored at home and not wanting to workout.
I haven't had someone post anything that I haven't known. But you need to go to your seetings and look under the basic tab and see if you have yes selected for your blog to be posted on Blogger. I have mine set to no so that not just anyone can find it. Also go to the comments tab and click on whatever comment selection you want. I do have anyone can comment on my blog. But you could make so only the people who are subscribed your blog can see it. But that is kind of a pain because they have to log in everytime. Try selecting the No button on the basic first and see if that helps. You can delete the comment that they left on your blog! I hope that helps.
That is so funny of Eric playing trains in the nude. Is he potty trained?
Post a Comment