This morning I was showing Eric how letters make words with his fridge magnets. He wanted to spell Cranky the Crane, so we did C-R-A-N and he was done. We had already done Henry for a while and his attention span had been used up. I went in the other room, and I heard him say Cranky the Crane. I looked, and he had made a picture of a crane out of the magnets. Pretty funny, don't you think?
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a cute cake. You are amazing. Where do you guys live now? Those pictures didn't look like university village.
It truly was an amazing cake Heidi! Poor Thomas! Madison still loves looking at the pictures! We had such a good time and it will be fun to get together again soon! Take Care and call me anytime girl!
Heidi that cake is awsome!! Your boys are getting so big. It's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment