So a couple months before we moved to Washington I started going to the gym. I was eating well and lost almost 15 pounds. As hard as it is to admit, I think I've gained it all back. We have a treadmill here at home, but it's boring to exercise home alone. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Heidi! Its Caralee Newman. I know how you feel about the working out thing I lost 10 lbs at the gym and then i stopped working out and tried at home. I gained it all back. I got Turbo Jam, and really like it! I don't know if you are into videos much or not. Weight Watchers really helped me get down after Garett combined with Turbo Jam. I've since stopped, hoping to have a bigger living room in a few months!! These at UV are so small.
our blog is http://idahonewmans.blogspot.com
Post a Comment